NCAAs in OKC sneak peek: Wednesday's open practice schedule
One of the most fan-friendly parts of March Madness happens Wednesday at the Ford Center when the eight teams opening the NCAA Tournament in Oklahoma City hold practices that are free and open to the public.
Here’s the schedule: (All times CDT).
Noon-12:40 p.m. Florida
12:45-1:25 p.m. North Texas
1:30-2:10 p.m. BYU
2:15-2:55 p.m. Kansas State
4:25-5:05 p.m. UNLV
5:10-5:50 p.m. Kansas
5:55-6:35 p.m. UNI
6:40-7:20 p.m. Lehigh
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26517Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16984Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9163UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8469Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7839Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7354OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6545Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6151Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 5942Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5445Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients