Don't blame OSU for Dez Bryant's pro day delays
ESPN’s Adam Scheffter is reporting that Dez Bryant has pushed his NFL pro day workout back again and will hold it March 30 in his hometown of Lufkin, Texas. Scheffter says Oklahoma State “balked” at the idea of Bryant holding his pro day on campus.
Why? While it’s possible that OSU said no to letting Bryant hold an individual workout on campus, it wouldn’t be because the Cowboys are still mad at Dez for fibbing to NCAA investigators, a series of lies that ultimately cost him his eligibility and lowered the ceiling for what looked like a special season for Oklahoma State. Bryant has been on campus since he was declared ineligible and by all accounts still has a good relationship with OSU coaches and staff.
It’s possible that OSU officials said no to the workout because of who is orchestrating it. Remember, it was Dez’s dealings with Deion Sanders and agent Eugene Parker that got him in trouble to start with. And OSU coaches warned him about staying away from Deion due to his close association with Parker.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients