Super Bowl prop bets: Ray Lewis and the over-under on his post-game mentions of God
How many times will Ray Lewis mention God in his post-game interview? Will Jay Z join Beyonce on stage during the halftime show? What color Gatorade will be dumped on the winning coach?
Here, courtesy of RJ Bell of Pregame.com, are the over/unders and odds for those and all other proposition bets for Super Bowl 47 next Sunday in New Orleans:
Length of postgame handshake/hug between Harbaugh brothers: over/under 7.5 seconds
Times Jack Harbaugh shown during game: o/u 2.5 times
Times “Harbaugh” will be said during game: o/u 21.5 times
How long will it take Alicia Keys to sing National Anthem: o/u 2 minutes and 15 seconds
Will Alicia Keys be booed? If yes, $100 wins $500
32% chance Alicia Keys will mess up the lyrics ($100 wins $170)
43% chance Jay Z will join Beyonce on stage during halftime show ($100 wins $110)
43% chance Beyonce’s hair will be straight, not curly ($100 wins $110)
64% chance President Obama will pick Ravens to win game.
$100 pays $500 if any player on either team is arrested before the game.
How many times will Ray Lewis mention “God/Lord” in post-game interview: o/u 3 times
Color of Gatorade dumped on winning coach ($100 wins . . . )
73% – 49ers will score a rushing touchdown ($300 wins $100)
69% – there will be a 4th down conversation ($250 wins $100)
61% – Ray Lewis will have 11 or more total tackles ($165 wins $100)
56% – Game’s total points will be an odd number ($140 wins $100)
50% – a team will lead by 2 TDs or more at some stage of game ($100 wins $100)
50% – game will be tied at some point after 0-0 ($100 wins $100)
50% – Opening coin flip will be Heads ($100 wins $100)
42% – Ravens will score a rushing touchdown ($100 wins $130)
38% – Someone will throw for 300 or more yards ($100 wins $150)
38% – Either team will score 3 unanswered times ($100 wins $150)
37% – there will be a lead change in the 2nd half ($100 wins $155)
36% – there will be a defensive or special teams TD ($100 wins $160)
32% – there will be a successful 2-point conversation ($100 wins $200)
28% – At least one quarter will be scoreless ($100 wins $240)
27% – Ravens will score in every quarter ($100 wins $250)
23% – At least 3 players will have a passing attempt ($100 wins $300)
18% – Ed Reed will have an INT ($100 wins $400)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17340Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17005OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13213Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11218Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9481Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7832Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7484Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7070Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6266Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients