Some Thunder season-ticket holders to experience their first price increase
Some Oklahoma City Thunder season-ticket holders are in for their first price hike since the team relocated from Seattle in 2008, according to email renewal notices received Friday.
The good news: It looks like playoff ticket prices are holding steady.
A regular-season lower-level seat in Section 118 that season-ticket holders pay $51 per game for this season will be $56 next season, according to the notice. However, front-row seats in upper deck section 326 remain $31 per game, the same price season-ticket holders paid for the Thunder’s first season in 2008-09.
As for playoff prices, that seat in Section 118 for a prospective first-round playoff series will cost $56 per game, the same as last season’s first-round series against the Los Angeles Lakers. That section 326 seat will remain $36.
The Oklahoman’s John Rohde will be reporting on the Thunder’s season-ticket plan for 2011-12 today on NewsOK and in Saturday’s editions of The Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17613Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13042Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11234Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 11211Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10608'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10120Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7197Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6592Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6062New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 5967Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients