NBA Finals: Looking back at the last time the Thunder lost four straight
Thought I’d share an interesting Thunder fact, courtesy of the Twitter account @ThunderStats:
A loss in Game 5 on Thursday would mark the first time the Thunder has lost four straight since April 4-8, 2009 — the team’s first season inOklahoma City.
I went back and looked at that streak, and it was ugly. A 35-point home loss to Portland and an 18-point defeat at home to Indiana. Shaun Livingston played point guard for the Thunder in a home loss to San Antonio, at which Wayman Tisdale was honored at halftime. Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Thabo Sefolosha and Nick Collison are the only players remaining from that team, which lost a fourth straight at Denver.
According to @ThunderStats, no NBA team has gone longer without losing four straight than Oklahoma City.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients