OSU denies report of joining in lawsuit against SEC, Texas A&M
Oklahoma State spokesman Gary Schutt issued a statement Thursday afternoon denying reports that Oklahoma State would join a lawsuit against the Southeastern Conference and Texas A&M.
Here’s Shutt’s statement:
“Speculative reports using unnamed sources implying Oklahoma State University would join others in a lawsuit against the SEC and Texas A&M were incorrect.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients