Cop shop chronicles: 'Don't freak out, I'm robbing you.'
I’d like to blog a little more, so I thought I’d start a regular chronicle of cop shop happenings to share some quirky or noteworthy items that come up at cop shop but don’t quite make the news.
Here are a few from recent weeks:
Police found a woman on the street who said her brother-in-law had made unwanted sexual advances while driving her home from the bar. She fought him off. The woman, a kick boxer, said her hands are “registered as deadly weapons in New Mexico.”
Best confiscated weapon
The best weapon police picked up from a criminal lately had to be a set of brass knuckles with an artistic rendering of wolves. Owoooo!
In unrelated wolf news, please read the Amazon.com reviews for this The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17700Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13947Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11336Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10871'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10364Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10094Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6825OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6766Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6423Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6208Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients