Bring a 12-year-old to a robbery day?
bringing a 12-year-old along to rob a convenience store probably won’t be invited back to Oklahoma City for Thanksgiving next year.
The man and his wife were staying with a woman and her 12-year-old son for Thanksgiving. The man got bored Friday and decided to take a walk with the 12-year-old. Naturally, part of the outing involved a plan to find something to rob.
That didn’t go so well. The the dinner guest (allegedly) robbed a store clerk of cash and Lotto tix at knifepoint around 10:30 p.m. at Portland Express Mart, 3701 N Portland Ave. A police dog found him hiding under a car with the boy an hour later.
The man told police a bum with a fade haircut made him do it.
The 12-year-old told another story, including the detail that he didn’t want to participate in the robbery but was dragged along.
Police arrested Randy Ceniceros, 23, of Las Cruces, N.M., on a complaint of armed robbery.A New Mexico man arrested after
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17023OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 16448Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 12708Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12580Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9471Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7819Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7691Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7125Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6963Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
- 6749Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients