Share “Coroner: Cory Monteith Died Of Toxic...”

Coroner: Cory Monteith Died Of Toxic Heroin, Alcohol Mix Published: July 16, 2013

Cory Monteith’s cause of death has been confirmed as a toxic mix of heroin and alcohol, according The British Columbia Coroners Service.

The “Glee” actor was found dead in his room at the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel in downtown Vancouver, British Columbia, shortly after noon on July 13.

The investigation into this death by the Coroners Service is continuing, and no other details are available at this time.

H/T: Huffington Post
See this story on