On Thursday, Harkins Bricktown 16 will host Edgar Wrigth’ts “Cornetto Trilogy in celebration of the upcoming “The World’s End.”
The trilogy will include “Shaun of the Dead,” “Hot Fuzz” and end with the premiere of “The World’s End.”
The “Cornetto Trilogy” will begin at 5:3 p.m. Thursday, and tickets to the package deal are $20.
The Harkins “Cornetto Trilogy” package includes:
• Admission to all three films including the 10 p.m. premiere of “The World’s End”:
- 5:30 p.m. – “Shaun of the Dead” (R | 97 min)
- 7:30 p.m. – “Hot Fuzz” (R | 121 min)
- 10 p.m. – “The World’s End” (R)
• Two small popcorns (to be enjoyed the day of the event)
• Commemorative Harkins “Cornetto Trilogy” lanyard
Fun fact: Wright gave his films the moniker the “Cornetto Trilogy” in honor of the British brand of ice cream. Each film in the trilogy is connected to a Cornetto ice cream: “Shaun of the Dead” features a strawberry-flavored Cornetto, which signifies the film’s bloody and gory elements; “Hot Fuzz” includes the blue original Cornetto, to signify the police element to the film; and “The World’s End” features the green mint chocolate chip flavor in a nod to aliens and science fiction.
Of course, all three films also feature the hilarious pairing of Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. Wright directed all three movies and co-wrote them with Pegg.
For more information on Harkins’ showing of the trilogy, go to www.harkinstheatres.com/cornetto.
1) Enter His Email Address 2) See Hidden Pics & Social Profiles Now!