The two-step system targets the main signs of aging — uneven skin tone, the appearance of lines and wrinkles and loss of firmness — and is clinically proven to dimenish the appearance of age spots. It’s in stores this month.
According to press information, Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum has been independently tested and proven to work. Backed by the biggest anti-aging skincare trial ever conducted by No. 7 and years of scientific research and development, it is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of age spots.
In an eight week user trial in November 2012, the feedback from 76 respondents after only four weeks was:
- 90% noted their general pigmentation was less noticeable
- 84% said lines and wrinkles were less visible in 4 weeks
- 90% said their skin texture looked improved
- 82% noticed their skin feels firmer
- 82% said their skin was younger-looking
Additionally, in only eight weeks, women said their age spots appeared faded by up to 50% of their original shade.
The No. 7 Lift & Luminate Day Serum includes three key complexes:
- Skin-brightening complex of Sophora, Kiwi and Vitamin C, developed to even skin tone and diminish the appearance of age spots.
- Patented antioxidant complex made of Mulberry, Ginseng and Vitamin C protects skin from free radical damage.
- Firming complex of Vitamin A, Peptides and DPHP repairs skins’ elasticity, leaving it feeling smoother.
The moisture-rich No. 7 Lift & Luminate Night Serum is packed with a revolutionary PHA (Gluconolactone), to exfoliate, revitalize and even the skin tone.
Priced at $24.99, Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum is available at Target stores nationwide and select Walgreens stores.