Here is a look at West Virginia's win over Oklahoma State by the numbers:
* 0.1: Yards per carry by Oklahoma State running back Jeremy Smith, who finished the game with 1 yard on 15 carries. The Cowboy run game managed only 111 yards on 40 carries, a 2.8-yards-per-carry average.
* 1: Turnover for the Cowboy offense in the first three games of the season.
* 3: Turnovers for the offense on Saturday, two J.W. Walsh interceptions and one Smith fumble.
* 4: Consecutive road losses in conference play for OSU.
* 5: Catches for receiver Tracy Moore, who finished with 89 yards and one touchdown. In OSU's first three games, he had seven catches for 77 yards and no touchdowns.
* 12: Tackles for linebacker Caleb Lavey, which tied a career high set two years ago against Texas. It was also a single-game high for the Cowboys this season.
* 187: All-purpose yards for Cowboy receiver Josh Stewart (127 receiving yards, 36 punt return yards, 24 kickoff return yards).