Here's a look at Oklahoma's 35-21 victory over Notre Dame by the numbers:
* 1: Possession for OU on which it did not make a first down. OU's only three-and-punt came with six minutes left in the game and the Sooners up 35-21.
* 2: Unintentional penalties for OU. The Sooners twice took delay of game penalties to set up for punts. The only other infractions were a Tyrus Thompson false start and a personal foul (blocking out of bounds) against Ahmad Thomas on a punt return.
* 3: Pass breakups by OU freshman cornerback Zach Sanchez; everyone else on the field combined for four.
* 9: First downs by passing for OU, equaling the number of passes completed by Notre Dame.
* 13: First downs by rushing for OU, more than the total number of first downs (12) for the Irish.
* 20: Second-half snaps for Notre Dame. The Irish had the ball for 10 1/2 minutes of the first quarter but just 13:47 of the game's final 45 minutes.