Coldwell Banker-Hocker & Associates reports the following real estate transactions:
• 400 N Walnut Partners LLC paid $1,050,000 to Opportunities Industrialization Center of Oklahoma County Inc. for 17,632-square-foot office building at 400 N Walnut. Jack James of Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates and Greg Downs of Pro Realty handled the transaction.
• The Referral Center paid $110,000 to Sheet Metal Workers Apprenticeship Trust for a 1.45-acre lot on the 1400 block of NW 1. James handled the transaction.
• Inshere Insurance Solutions leased 1,325 square feet of office space at 2529 S Kelly Ave., Suite E, Edmond, from 2529 South Kelly Avenue LLC. James handled the transaction.
• The Juice Man Vapor Store leased 1,400 square feet of retail space at 1204 SW 59 from Frontline Church. James handled the transaction.
• Economy Shoe Warehouse leased 3,600 square feet of retail space at 6014 S Western Ave. from Southern Properties. James handled the transaction.