Michigan-MSU will open Big Ten season in 2015-16
EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan and Michigan State will open the Big Ten football season against each other in 2015 and 2016.
The league schedule for those two years was released Monday. Michigan State hosts Michigan on Oct. 3, 2015, and the teams play in Ann Arbor on Oct. 1, 2016.
Both teams are in the Legends Division along with Minnesota, Northwestern, Nebraska and Iowa. In 2015 and 2016, Michigan will play non-division games against Wisconsin, Illinois and Ohio State, while Michigan State faces Ohio State, Indiana and Penn State.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in