By The Numbers: Netflix subscribers
Netflix reported its first-quarter earnings on Monday, during which the video company released its latest subscriber numbers. Here's a breakdown of Netflix Inc.'s subscribers as of March 31 and details on its forecast:
— 29.2 million in U.S., gain of 2 million during the first quarter
— 7.1 million outside the U.S., gain of 1 million
— 36.3 million total, gain of 3 million
— 8 million in U.S., loss of 241,000. DVD service is not available in other countries.
Some U.S. customers have both plans and are counted twice. Netflix didn't report the number of unique subscribers.
Forecast for the quarter through June:
— 29.4 million to 30.05 million in U.S.
— 7.3 million to 7.9 million outside U.S.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort