Bills hit the road for 2-game West Coast swing
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — The Buffalo Bills are hitting the road for an extended West Coast swing, and running back Fred Jackson is being ribbed over what happened in his last trip to Arizona.
It was during the NFL lockout last summer, when quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick hosted Jackson and several teammates for informal workouts at his home outside Phoenix. One day, they went four-wheeling in the wilderness, where Jackson blew a tire in the middle of nowhere.
Jackson would like another shot at tackling the terrain, and has no intention of changing his "pedal to the metal" approach on or off the field.
Jackson is driven after being reminded of his misadventure with Buffalo (2-2) preparing to play San Francisco (3-1) Sunday, and then spend next week in Arizona before playing the Cardinals.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments