Dolphins RB Bush (knee) limited in practice
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Reggie Bush has joined the Miami Dolphins injury list with a sore knee.
The team's leading rusher was added to the injury report after being limited in practice Thursday. Bush hurt his left knee Sept. 23 against the New York Jets but has started every game.
The Dolphins (2-3) are already thin at running back going into Sunday's game against St. Louis (3-2). Backup Daniel Thomas sat out practice for the second day in a row after suffering a concussion for the second time this season last Sunday.
Cornerback Richard Marshall remained sidelined with a back injury. He missed Sunday's win at Cincinnati.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims