Share “Carbon monoxide poisoning sends 2 to hospital”

Carbon monoxide poisoning sends 2 to hospital

Associated Press Published: November 14, 2012
Advertisement

BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — Two residents in Bismarck are recovering at a local hospital following carbon monoxide poisoning at their home.

The Bismarck Fire Department says firefighters were dispatched to a Bismarck home about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday following a report that two residents had become sick from carbon monoxide.

Firefighters treated the two residents before they were transported to a local hospital.

Officials say the carbon monoxide was coming from the boiler for the hot water heater. The boiler had not been burning or venting properly.

The fire department is recommending that building owners have a licensed contractor inspect heating systems regularly.


AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Hillary Clinton Really Is Coming For Your Guns
  2. 2
    Where does OU rank among college football's running back units?
  3. 3
    The best jobs for every personality type
  4. 4
    Lankford: Changing Washington 'takes strong families, strong churches and strong communities'
  5. 5
    Trial delayed for former sheriff's deputy charged with sexual battery
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending health Article