Raptors' Lowry out 1-2 weeks with foot bone bruise
TORONTO (AP) — Toronto Raptors guard Kyle Lowry will be sidelined another 1 to 2 weeks after being diagnosed with a bruised bone in his right foot.
Lowry already missed four games after sustaining the injury Nov. 6 at Oklahoma City. He was averaging 18.3 points and 6.3 assists through four games.
Also, the team announced Thursday that Landry Fields had surgery on his ulnar nerve in his right elbow on Wednesday in New York. Fields was dealing with tenderness in his right hand and will be reassessed in two weeks.
Alan Anderson will miss 3 to 6 weeks with a partly torn plantar fascia in his left foot.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 97533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13957Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9425Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8660Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8311OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7700How to help tornado victims
- 7421Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges