3 treated for carbon-monoxide poisoning in NY

Associated Press Published: November 17, 2012
Advertisement
;

MASSAPEQUA, N.Y. (AP) — Police say three men are being treated for carbon-monoxide poisoning after they fell asleep in their RV in a parking lot on Long Island.

Nassau County police say the three men started feeling ill at about 3 a.m.

The men were parked in the Sunrise Mall parking lot in Massapequa. Police say the generator on their RV was apparently not ventilated properly.

The men were taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police said their injuries were not life threatening.

The men are employees of CNY Restoration and Development in Syracuse.


Advertisement


Trending Now



AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Conservative Activist Claims Women Paid The Same As Men Won't Find Husbands
  2. 2
    Report: Thunder to open playoffs on Saturday
  3. 3
    Former Sonics guard Gary Payton: Durant, Westbrook 'the new era'
  4. 4
    GOP consulting firm employee starts 'Boats 'N Hoes PAC'
  5. 5
    Why One Man Traveled Almost 3,000 Miles To Take On The Federal Government At A Ranch In Nevada
+ show more