Warriors F Jefferson injures calf against Thunder
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Warriors reserve Richard Jefferson pulled himself out of Golden State's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday night after straining his right calf.
The Warriors say he's not expected to return to the game.
Jefferson fouled the Thunder's Eric Maynor after a made basket by Draymond Green with 25 seconds left in the first quarter, wincing as he walked over to the bench to get medical attention.
An offseason acquisition by Golden State, Jefferson is averaging 4.4 points this season.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena