Spurs swingman Stephen Jackson out 4 to 6 weeks
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — San Antonio Spurs swingman Stephen Jackson is expected to miss four to six weeks after suffering a non-displaced fracture to his right pinkie finger during Monday night's home game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Jackson sustained the fracture late in the first quarter, leaving the court with less than a minute remaining in the period for X-rays.
He was starting his second game in place of Kawhi Leonard, who is out with quadriceps tendinitis in his left knee.
Jackson is averaging 8.3 points this season while making 10 of 34 3-point attempts for the Spurs (8-2).
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14352Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12637Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11750OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10003Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8992Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7499Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7296Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated