News Summary: Former Autonomy CEO lashes out
COUNTER-ATTACK: An executive vilified by Hewlett-Packard Co. on allegations of an accounting ruse is escalating his counter-attack on the company accusing him.
THE SPECIFICS: Former Autonomy CEO Mike Lynch questions whether HP is using the charges of financial shenanigans to cover up damage caused by its own ineptitude. HP responded with a statement that predicted its findings of misconduct will be proven in anticipated legal proceedings about the dispute.
ABOUT THE DEAL: HP accused Lynch last week of deceiving the company about the growth of Autonomy, a British business software maker that HP bought for $10 billion last year.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 89274Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14075Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8763Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7637Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7585Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7472How to help tornado victims
- 6832OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents