Texas retail gasoline prices hold steady this week
HOUSTON (AP) — AAA Texas says retail gasoline prices have held steady this week and remain at an average $3.16 per gallon.
The association survey also found nationwide prices at the pump were also unchanged Thursday at $3.41 per gallon.
El Paso has the highest average gasoline prices statewide at $3.24 per gallon. Beaumont and the Dallas-Fort Worth area have the least expensive gasoline at $3.10.
AAA says gasoline prices have been declining amid the transition to winter-blend fuel, which is less expensive to produce, plus cheaper crude oil prices and lower demand.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 13515Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10081Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9722Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8902Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6661Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5295Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister