No. 12 Oklahoma women beat Marist 68-55
NORMAN, Oklahoma (AP) — Aaryn Ellenberg scored 18 points and Whitney Hand grabbed 13 rebounds to lead No. 12 Oklahoma over Marist 68-55 Sunday, extending the Sooners winning streak to six games.
Ellenberg had three steals, scoring of us two. Hand also had 12 points for her first double-double of the season, and five assists. Morgan Hook scored 16 points.
Oklahoma led at halftime 34-30, took off in the second half, outscoring Marist 34-25. The Sooners (7-1) finished the game on a 17-5 run.
Emma O'Connor scored 18 points and Elizabeth Beynnon 13 for the Red Foxes. Leanne Ockenden had 10 points and led Marist (4-4) in rebounds with six.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
COLLEGE BASKETBALL VIDEOS
- 12757Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9755Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9478Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6719Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4489Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4265Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates