Toronto FC acquires Justin Braun from Salt Lake
TORONTO (AP) — Toronto FC has acquired forward Justin Braun from Real Salt Lake for defender Aaron Maund.
Braun made two appearances for Real Salt Lake after coming from the Montreal Impact on July 11. He made 14 appearances for Real Salt Lake and Montreal this season. He signed a development contract with Chivas USA in March 2008 and spent four seasons with the club.
Braun has appeared in 110 regular-season games and has 24 goals over five seasons in Major League Soccer. He has one goal in four playoff matches.
Maund played at Notre Dame and made 15 league appearances with Toronto FC this season. He also played three games in the group stage of CONCACAF Champions League.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena