Sweden's Chopra leads rain-delayed Johor Open
JOHOR, Malaysia (AP) — Sweden's Daniel Chopra shot a 6-under 66 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead after the second round of the rain-delayed Johor Open.
Chopra had a 10-under 134 total in the Asian Tour event at rainy Horizon Hills.
Thailand's Chapchai Nirat was second after a 67. American David Lipsky had a 73 to top the group at 8 under, and Spain's Sergio Garcia was 7 under after a 69.
South Africa's Ernie Els was 3 under after a 72.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed