A pick 6 of players, teams on a roll
For New York Giants fans, there's no way to predict what your team will do from week to week — clobber the Packers by four touchdowns one Sunday or get humiliated by the Falcons 34-0 on another.
Which team will show up in Baltimore, where the Giants' playoff hopes are on the line against the Ravens, is anybody's guess. Even coach Tom Coughlin says he's not sure which version of his team he'll be watching.
For a while, the Dallas Cowboys were up one week, down another, too. Now, they've won five of six and are in the thick of the playoff picture, tied with the Giants and Redskins for first place in the NFC East.
Cincinnati, Dallas, Green Bay, New England and Pittsburgh, among others, were hot one week and cold another earlier in the season. But with two weeks left in the regular season, there's a whole bunch of streaks, slides and skids that make predicting how teams will play a bit easier.
Herewith, our streaking Pick 6 heading into Week 16:
6 — consecutive losses for the Detroit Lions, who had high hopes of a second straight playoff berth but take a 4-10 record into Saturday's game against Atlanta.
9 — wins in a row by Peyton Manning and the AFC West-champion Denver Broncos after a 2-3 start.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21736Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17602Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12531Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9970Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9708Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9584Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7184Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense