Boy, 6, suspended from school for making gun gesture
Maryland school officials have suspended a 6-year-old boy for making a gun gesture at another student with his finger.
The boy was suspended from Roscoe R. Nix Elementary School in Silver Spring, Maryland after he was sent to the principal’s office three times in one day for pretending objects were guns.
In a letter shared with a Maryland TV station by the family's attorney, Robin Ficker, Nix Assistant Principal Renee Garraway called the last time a "serious incident. Rodney threatened to shoot a student."
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister