Boy, 6, suspended from school for making gun gesture
Maryland school officials have suspended a 6-year-old boy for making a gun gesture at another student with his finger.
The boy was suspended from Roscoe R. Nix Elementary School in Silver Spring, Maryland after he was sent to the principal’s office three times in one day for pretending objects were guns.
In a letter shared with a Maryland TV station by the family's attorney, Robin Ficker, Nix Assistant Principal Renee Garraway called the last time a "serious incident. Rodney threatened to shoot a student."
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort