Grain futures, livestock prices mostly fall
CHICAGO (AP) — Grain prices mostly fell Friday in early trading on the Chicago Board of Trade.
Wheat for March delivery fell 4 cents to $7.4050 a bushel; March corn fell 6.75 cents to $6.92 a bushel; March oats were flat at $3.3950 a bushel; while March soybeans fell 15.75 cents to $13.64 a bushel.
Beef and pork futures fell on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
February live cattle fell 0.65 cent to $1.3090 a pound; March feeder cattle fell 0.67 cent to $1.5225 a pound; February lean hogs fell 0.25 cent to 84.35 cents a pound.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 35920Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15377Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9806Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9680Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7926Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7748Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister