No. 20 Texas A&M women rout Auburn 78-56
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) — Kelsey Bone had 19 points and 10 rebounds to lead No. 20 Texas A&M to a 78-56 victory over Auburn on Sunday.
Kristi Bellock had 13 points and 10 rebounds for the Aggies (13-5, 3-1 Southeastern). It was Bone's fifth straight game in double figures in both categories, while Bellock has done it in three of her last four.
Courtney Walker had 16 points and Adrienne Pratcher scored 11 for Texas A&M, which never trailed in the game and built a quick 16-4 lead. The Aggies were ahead 43-23 at the half.
Hasina Muhammad led Auburn (13-4, 2-2) with 18 points and eight rebounds. Tyrese Tanner added 15 points for the Tigers.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims