Tip: Install a Water Softener With On-Demand Hot Water
Woodbridge Environmental, an HVAC expert near Elizabeth, NJ, recommends installing a water softener in hard water areas if you are switching over to an on-demand hot water heater. In a post on Hometalk.com, he said, "Your water supply needs to be properly maintained. Meaning if you have hard water, you need to control this. As hard water will scale up inside the heat exchanger in no time lowering the ability of the system to work as it should. Part of the plumbing is lots of shut off valves with boiler drains so the system can be acid washed every few years to remove this hardness."View original post.
See our commenting and posting policy.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims