Share “2 hospitalized after house fire in Edmond”

2 hospitalized after house fire in Edmond

EDMOND —Two people were hospitalized after suffering from smoke inhalation and minor burns in a house fire in Edmond on Wednesday, firefighters said.

Fire officials said the fire at a home on 44th Street near Coltrane and Memorial roads started about 9:15 p.m. Wednesday.

Associated Press Published: January 31, 2013
Advertisement

EDMOND —Two people were hospitalized after suffering from smoke inhalation and minor burns in a house fire in Edmond on Wednesday, firefighters said.


Fire officials said the fire at a home on 44th Street near Coltrane and Memorial roads started about 9:15 p.m. Wednesday.





Read the rest of this post on the original site »


AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Report: Ex-OSU guard Stevie Clark suing Travis Ford, university
  2. 2
    Watch Oklahoma's top mental health officer dress, dance as Michael Jackson
  3. 3
    Tahlequah police tighten patrols in response to high-profile cases of violence toward officers
  4. 4
    I-40 westbound closed in east OKC due to trailer fire
  5. 5
    Hearing for indicted Rogers County commissioner moved to next week
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending news Article