Big East likes Tulsa as possible 12th member
The Big East is likely to add a 12th member, with Tulsa emerging as a strong favorite, but a final decision won't be made until the league is closer to finalizing a television contract, a person familiar with the league's plans told USA TODAY Sports. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the conversations are supposed to be confidential.
"Tulsa is the best draft pick left on the board," the person said.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
Source: USA Today
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law