South Jersey could see some snow
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — Parts of southern New Jersey could see some snow.
The National Weather Service is forecasting a short, but intense, and fluffy snowfall. A winter weather advisory is in effect until 11 a.m. Friday.
Forecasters say 2 to 3 inches of snow are possible from Delaware through south Jersey. The snow will be followed by strong winds.
The weather service says the snow will reduce visibility to near a quarter mile.
Weather Photo Galleriesview all
- 13851OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13814Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9624Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7322Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7022Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5771Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5205Student shot dead during botched home invasion