Meredith board boosts dividend to 40.75 cents
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Women's magazine publisher Meredith Corp. said Monday that its board increased the company's regular quarterly dividend by 6.5 percent to 40.75 cents.
The Des Moines, Iowa-based publisher of Better Homes and Gardens, Parents and Fitness magazines said the new dividend will be paid on March 15 to shareholders of record as of Feb. 28.
Meredith shares fell 5 cents to $36.29 in afternoon trading. They have traded in a 52-week range of $26.89 in May and $37.84 in mid-September.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit