Ariz. woman charged in lover's slaying testifies
PHOENIX (AP) — A woman charged with stabbing her lover to death in the shower says she felt used by the victim with his constant sexual advances.
Jodi Arias took the witness stand for a third day as she described the early stages of her relationship with Travis Alexander.
She said the relationship was an odd mix. Alexander was a devout Mormon who was sending missionaries to her house to convert her to the religion. But at the same time, he was pushing for sexual acts.
Arias faces the death penalty if convicted. She says she killed Alexander in self-defense.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?