Grain futures mixed, livestock prices mixed
CHICAGO (AP) — Grains futures fell Wednesday on the Chicago Board of Trade.
Wheat for May delivery fell 11.25 cents to $7.105 a bushel; May corn slipped 1.5 cent to $6.8175 a bushel; May oats fell 25.25 cents to $3.9025 a bushel; while May soybeans dropped 30.25 cents to $14.375 a bushel.
Beef and pork prices were mixed on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
June live cattle rose 0.57 cent to $1.2247 a pound; May feeder cattle slipped 0.05 cent to $1.395 a pound; June lean hogs added 0.38 cent to 92.95 cents a pound.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort