Share “Ashley Greene's Dog Dies in House Fire”

Ashley Greene's Dog Dies in House Fire

Published on NewsOK Published: March 22, 2013
Advertisement

A fire gutted Ashley Greene's West Hollywood condo Friday and one of her two dogs was reportedly killed in the blaze.

Responders from the LA County Fire Department were dispatched to the 'Twilight' star's condo at around 9:50 a.m. and the fire was extinguished a short time later.

PICS: Star Sightings

Continue reading...

NewsOK.com has disabled the comments for this article.

AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Google unveils new logo with emphasis on apps, devices
  2. 2
    Woman arrested after reportedly hitting Oklahoma restaurant employee with beer bottle
  3. 3
    RGIII blames intern for liking Instagram post critical of Daniel Snyder
  4. 4
    Biden to join labor boss at Labor Day event
  5. 5
    Even after settling lawsuit, TSA agents taking milk from babies
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending ae Article