Share “Ashley Greene's Dog Dies in House Fire”

Ashley Greene's Dog Dies in House Fire

Published on NewsOK Published: March 22, 2013
Advertisement

A fire gutted Ashley Greene's West Hollywood condo Friday and one of her two dogs was reportedly killed in the blaze.

Responders from the LA County Fire Department were dispatched to the 'Twilight' star's condo at around 9:50 a.m. and the fire was extinguished a short time later.

PICS: Star Sightings

Continue reading...

NewsOK.com has disabled the comments for this article.

AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Multicounty grand jury seeks ouster of Rogers County commissioner
  2. 2
    Game warden won't be charged in April Adair County shooting
  3. 3
    Report: Pakistan on track to have world's 3rd largest nuclear arsenal
  4. 4
    Yellowstone visitor requests better trained bears
  5. 5
    Gym teacher charged with sexual battery bound for district court arraignment
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending ae Article