At a Glance: Fort Sill courts-martial
NewsOK Related Articles
Convicted of wrongfully touching a female soldier, violating an Army regulation forbidding the use of a stimulant known as “bath salts,” and having a personal relationship with a female subordinate soldier. Sentenced to reduction in rank to specialist, forfeiture of $1,200 pay per month for two months, two months confinement and two months hard labor without confinement.
Spc. Thomas C. Flesher
Convicted of engaging in sexual contact with a female soldier and furnishing alcohol to two minors. Sentenced to reduction in rank to private, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, confinement for seven years and a dishonorable discharge.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister