At a glance: Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board
About the Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board
Did you know?
Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board members
Videoview all videos
Aug 13Former Attorney General Susan Loving served on the parole...
Aug 9Governor Mary Fallin talks about the letter from Oklahoma...
Aug 8The Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board has been operating a...
Photoview all 13 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
• Terry Jenks, director
• Lynnell Harkins, chairwoman (Appointed by the state Supreme Court)
• Marc Dreyer, vice chairman (Appointed by Gov. Mary Fallin)
• Currie Ballard (Appointed by Fallin)
• Richard Dugger (Appointed by the state Court of Criminal Appeals)
• David Moore (Appointed by Fallin)
About the board:
The Pardon and Parole Board is a constitutional, five-member, part-time body charged with making clemency recommendations to the governor concerning convicted adult felons. Members of the board are appointed, three by the governor, one by the chief justice of the state Supreme Court, and one by the presiding judge of the Court Criminal Appeals. They hold office co-terminous with the governor. Board members are removable only for cause in the manner provided by law for elected officers not liable for impeachment. The
board meets each month at one of the state