Campaign contributions and gifts from lobbyists whose clients include the tobacco industry to members of the Senate General Government Committee dating to 2006:
• Sen. Greg Treat, R-Oklahoma City, committee chairman: $1,371
• Sen. Roger Ballenger, D-Okmulgee, committee vice chairman: $1,480
• Sen. Rob Johnson, R-Yukon: $11,295
• Sen. Bryce Marlatt, R-Woodward: $3,743
• Sen. Cliff Aldridge, R-Midwest City: $2,971
• Sen. Jerry Ellis, D-Valliant: $1,637
• Sens. Kyle Loveless, R-Oklahoma City, and Nathan Dahm, R-Broken Arrow: Not applicable; both are freshmen.