Attorney: Oklahoma governor should reconsider her decision on Medicaid expansion
NewsOK Related Articles
Without DSH, the state will also be in trouble. Lost DSH payments are huge. Without DSH payments, Oklahoma will lose about $49 million of its Medicaid budget per year.
This is a train wreck waiting to happen — for low-income patients and the hospitals. The bottom lines seem clear: Expand Medicaid for the 470,000 poorest citizens, get a terrific rate of return and avoid a hospital disaster.
Gold is an attorney in Philadelphia who has brought numerous lawsuits related to Medicaid and to the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say