Attorney: Regarding gun laws, how much regulation would be enough?
NewsOK Related Articles
I focus on the adage, “Guns don't kill people; people kill people.” There is no way to adequately regulate insidious character traits that may be quite dynamic and deep-seeded. Even if possible, how much regulation would be enough?
Banner is an attorney at the Oklahoma Legal Group.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims