Aubrey McClendon may stay in business he knows
Aubrey McClendon is on the way out at Chesapeake Energy Corp., but at least one industry analyst expects him to stick with the oil and natural gas business.
He rose from his beginnings as an ambitious landman to CEO of a $13 billion natural gas giant over the past 25 years, driven by the daredevil approach that led to the label of America’s Most Reckless Billionaire.
Now Aubrey McClendon is poised to leave the company he co-founded nearly 25 years ago, leaving many to wonder what comes next for the only man ever to serve as CEO at Chesapeake Energy...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction