Authors reveal aspects of the ‘almost psychopath’
The “almost psychopaths” described in the book by Dr. Ronald Schouten and James Silver are all around you: at work, at home, at church, even at your doctor’s office.
When you first hear the latest title to come out of Hazelden and Harvard Health Publications — “Almost a Psychopath” — you might want to laugh.
But even the quickest look at the book will have you thinking: “So that’s what you call those people.”
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13316Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11704Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5428Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5363Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4511OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4209Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3958How to help tornado victims