Bachelors Club will present 22 debutantes at its annual Christmas Ball
Bachelors Club will present 22 debutantes on Dec. 22 at 67th annual Christmas Ball.
Twenty-eight young women will make their debut Dec. 22 at the 67th annual Bachelors Club Christmas Ball at the Oklahoma City Golf & Country Club. The black-tie event will begin at 8 p.m. with the debutante presentation to begin at 9 p.m. Each debutante will be escorted by a member of the Bachelors Club of Oklahoma City.
After the deb presentation, guests will dance to the music of Souled Out and the evening will conclude with a late breakfast. The YWCA Capital Campaign for the emergency shelter of victims of domestic violence was selected by members of the Bachelors Club and club President Robert Neville, to receive the proceeds from the ball.
The Bachelors Club of Oklahoma City has raised nearly $700,000 for local charities through its annual Christmas Ball.
Debutantes to be presented are:
Alexandra Danielle Ainsworth, Abigail Ann Akin, Mary Ilene Binning, Karli N. Blalock, Caroline Love Cameron, Madeline Patricia Coffey, Cameron Jones Collins, Alley Elizabeth Cottrell, Caroline Rachel Cox, Emily Ann Cox, Samantha Nicole Haney, Alexa Leann Hodges, Allison Shelton Jones, Alexa Jane Lienhard, Laura Leigh Lippert, Erin Julia Lucas, Madison Rose Lucas, McKenzie Ann Melton, Morgan Dean Melton, Victoria Eizabeth Meyer, Trinian Lark O'Neil, Delaney Elyse Robinson, Sydney Dalton Rund, Bailey S. Self, Ashley Marie Smith, Abigail Christine Story, Rachel Renee Tonseth and Mary Katherine Tyler.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort