Bacon Queen crowned in all-pork gown
Swooning for swine? Some Iowa residents were doing just that this weekend at the annual Blue Ribbon Bacon Festival.
Swooning for swine?
Some Iowa residents were doing just that this weekend at the annual Blue Ribbon Bacon Festival.
HuffingtonPost.com reports that the event in Des Moines Saturday featured more than 10,000 pounds of bacon served in unusual ways, such as chocolate-dipped bacon and bacon-flavored cupcakes and gelato.
Oh, and it also featured a pork dress to be worn by this year's bacon queen. Watch the video above for more.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?